|FOR ELC AGENTS AND PARTNERS|
|As always, it’s a pleasure to share our monthly update about what’s happening at the ELC.|
- In October, we'll see you in Mexico and Japan
- In November, we'll see you in Mexico (again!) and Thailand
|Spotlight On: Professional English and International Management Program|
- University students/graduates who want business training
- Professionals who want to advance their careers with improved English skills and an internationally-recognized business credential
- Gaining advanced English skills in the ELC's most intensive and popular program – ELPI
- Progressing from being an "English" student to a business student, learning alongside Canadian students and professionals in the CBA-Fast Track program
- During the business portion of the program, many students are eligible to work part-time, and after graduation can apply for a post graduate work permit in Canada.
- A minimum of two years post-secondary education or five years of work experience
- IELTS 5.5 or higher at time of enrollment (students may apply for this program with a lower level of English, but may be required to attend additional sessions of ELPI).
- January, April and September 2019
Take care and sending our best wishes! We look forward to being in touch again in November.
The ELC Marketing Team – Kyla, Rena and SungJin